Research paper submission will be handled electronically. Research papers must be formatted using Springer LNICST Authors’ Kit and submitted only through Easychair.org.
All submitted research papers (completed and in-progress) will be judged based on their quality through double-blind reviewing. Authors’ names must not appear in the paper.
How do I submit a paper in EasyChair?
- Go to the EasyChair ICDF2C 2018 website
- Login or sign up as new user.
- In the top-left corner, select “New Submission”.
- Fill out the author and paper information, and upload your formatted paper.
- Click the “Submit” button.
Papers describing original unpublished research are solicited. Submissions must not be concurrently under review by a conference, journal or any other venue that has proceedings. Papers in the topic areas discussed are preferred, although contributions outside those topics may also be of interest. Please feel free at any time to contact the conference general chair if you have questions regarding your submission.
- Regular Research Papers: No longer than 18 pages (including abstract, figures, tables)
- Short Papers: No longer than 10 pages (including abstract, figures, tables)